Enhanced Anti-Counterfeiting Strategies & Partnerships to Effectively Impact Your Brand Protection Initiatives
Since our West Coast summit in San Francisco in January, the fast-paced anti-counterfeiting space is already bubbling with new activity and news. For example:
- Amazon finally came under growing brand pressure and said it will expand its anti-counterfeit program in March.
- The US customs declared 2016 to be their biggest year for seizing counterfeit goods so far.
- U.S. President Donald Trump too signed an executive order to take on counterfeiters in April.
- In China, where most counterfeits originate, a Chinese Supreme Court judge said that Chinese Courts should fully protect brands - domestic and foreign - by cracking down on those who register trademarks with "malicious intent".
The experts at our summit will discuss all these developments and what they mean for your brand. If you are not already convinced, here are a few more reasons:
- Understand how the far, border-less effects of Internet are changing the counterfeiting affecting manufacturing to end consumer sales.
- Follow the impact of global IP laws to ensure that your brand is protected everywhere.
- China focus: Learn about the right to identify targets for raids, working with authorities to enforce punishments and preventing and protecting your brand and IP from trademark infringements.
- Case studies of creative brand protection solutions and technologies.
- Explore ROI for AC & BP programs across budgets and enterprize size.
- Case studies on business, tech and legal actions that have worked.
Wan Hui Da Law Firm, China
Director of U.S. Intellectual Property Policy
U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Intellectual Property Center (GIPC)
AVP - Global Anti-Piracy & Content Protection
US Golf Manufacturers Anti-Counterfeiting Working Group & Vice Chair, Trial Practice Group, Duane Morris
Chief Trademark Counsel
Canadian Anti-Counterfeiting Network, Partner, Kestenberg Siegal Lipkus LLP
Jhonson & Pham LLP
Deputy Attorney General
Financial Fraud and Special Prosecutions Unit at the California Department of Justice
CEO & General Counsel
Senior Innovation Product Manager & Link Technology CMO
IP/Brand Protection Manager
Alex and Ani
Assistant General Counsel
Vista Outdoor Inc
Global Intellectual Property Center, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
President & Partner-IP Practice Group
IACC Foundation & Gibney Anthony & Flaherty LLP
Associate General Counsel & Lead Counsel
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
Director of Global Brand Protection
Enhanced Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Strategies
Take advantage of 6 hours of networking opportunities---with Thought Leaders in the space, as well as with industry colleagues and competitors
Learn more about what’s taking place in the space from a wide variety of consumer product companies such as the: Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Publishing, E-Commerce, Tobacco, Sports Equipment, Business Products, and much more!
Examine how to attack counterfeiting globally by effective partnerships with such agencies as: INTERPOL, the FBI, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, as well as local authorities that can assist in your anti-counterfeiting efforts
Stay up-to-date of the current trends, best practices, and innovative methods to reduce trademark infringement against your brand
And much more!
Join us for the 19th Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection – East Coast Summit to learn how your brand can expand and enhance its legal and brand protection arsenal to fight the global battle against trademark infringement!
What Others Have to Say
“It was a truly excellent conference. The quality of the speakers was excellent and it was a pleasure to be a part of the line up."
“Best Summit I have attended”
“Great diversity in the subjects, and representation of different industries.”
“Hearing actual stories of how companies deal with counterfeiters and getting practical tips.”