Director of Global Brand Protection Speck Products
Chris is an accomplished Brand Protection Manager who capitalizes on knowledge and previous experience relating to supply chain management, manufacturing processes, product development, and business development, to identify counterfeit activity and threats to the Speck brand. Hunting counterfeiters not just from a theoretical perspective, but from a proactive hands-on approach.
• Leading global brand protection initiatives and coordinating the actions of attorneys, investigators, and government officials on 5 continents
• Identifying risks and threats to brand portfolio, supply chain, and distribution network
• Managing 3rd party service providers to monitor online marketplaces and brick and mortar resellers for trademark or intellectual property/patent infringement
• Overseeing issuance of cease and desist letters, take down requests, negotiated settlement agreements, and dealer terminations
• Investigating and enforcing against unauthorized resellers who create market disruption
• Developing a product specific anti-counterfeiting and authentication strategy
• Coordinating supplier and reseller investigations worldwide including both civil and criminal prosecution
• Developing materials and delivering field training for Law Enforcement and Customs Officers
• Working closely with World Customs Organization, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and other Customs agencies worldwide.
• Working with U.S. Customs and Border Protection on the enforcement of Speck’s General Exclusion Order as issued by the International Trade Commission
• Previously served as co-chair of the IACC Internet Task Force’s B2B/B2C Working Group
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Chris.
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.