As director of global yield and pricing for Twitter, Erik makes sure he is aware of the good, the bad and the ugly of pricing. How so? He has the data. Using systems and tools, he is able to capture customer feedback, trends, and commonalities to implement improvements within pricing and communicate with other departmental teams on the ‘why’ behind their pricing methodology.
· Setting up a step-by-step process to input, clean and assess data
· Building a data narrative to communicate key pricing insights
· Recruiting key stakeholders to align on your message and change assumptions with data-driven facts
Post COVID-19, businesses will have to focus on re-building profitable relationships. As businesses recover from the global lockdown and economy slowdown, it becomes of utmost priority to understand customer needs and wants. How can organisations learn about customer spending patterns and add true value for the customer?
· Gaining insights on customer preferences, channel behaviour and sought benefits
· In times of market uncertainties, how do you ensure customer retention and maintain profitability?
· Factors to build in your margins and pricing strategy to navigate trade regulations and currency fluctuations
Vishal oversees strategic pricing globally for all of the three business divisions for Archroma. To do so, he has set a structured pricing process, taking into account variable costs, changing market scenarios and different volumes to work continuously to reduce margin. In this session, Vishal shares more about:
· Building analytics capability to drive data driven decision making and identify margin improvement areas
· Implementing process change to drive behaviour and awareness of value
· Gaining support from top management
DHL Express engages in millions of transactions each day, each of which in theory could be priced differently to reflect a different level of value for the customer. Making sense of this to develop policies and pragmatic actions requires a dive into this big data pool. Millions of transactions do not necessarily mean millions of unique value points. So are there any patterns at all? At which levels can this be considered? What are some of the challenges? Rishi Marwah, Vice President of Pricing & Products for DHL Express Asia will share more about how this emerging area is being approached in DHL.
· Promoting a growth mind set to advocate an impactful pricing function
· How to get key stakeholders on board?
· Evaluating and auditing the effectiveness of the change
· Assessing market potential, customer demographics and competition for new product launch
· Aligning your pricing with customer’s expectations
· Monitoring performance and scaling growth with effective strategies
Asia Pricing Virtual Interactive Discussion Group Sessions are an exclusive, by-invite only platform structure to maximise interaction with in-depth focus on critical and timely issues. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in 1 topic, each led by an expert for a 45-minutes discussion. This unique private session allows you to deep dive into the most current challenge you face right now.
Each roundtable limited to 8 senior pricing and revenue leaders only. Write in to Krishna.email@example.com to find out more information