The 5th annual Asia Pricing & Revenue Management Summit is set to return on 20-21 August in Singapore. Join our esteemed line of speakers and gain insights as they offer insights on how they have evolved their pricing & revenue management strategies to ensure relevancy in the new digital economy.
2019 key themes include:
- Revenue Growth through Commercial Excellence
- Digital Pricing and Revenue Management
- Customer Value-Based Pricing
- Pricing Performance and Framework
- Pricing Analytics and Automation
- Strategic Product Pricing and Revenue Optimisation
- Pricing and Revenue Management Innovation
The Asia Pricing Summit team conducted a virtual Q&A with Erik Szobota, Director, Global Yield and Pricing at Twitter in their NYC office on how the tech giant is examining new revenue and pricing models. We discuss successful pricing strategies and collaboration as well as key areas of focus for a global game plan.
In this article we explore
- Why dynamic pricing is an advantage in the B2B world and why B2B brands should incorporate it
- How you can make it work within your B2B business and what the benefits are
- And how it can support your human workforce
While attaining true commercial excellence involves a wide range of programs, market leaders are experiencing notable success when the key functions of sales, marketing, pricing and customer services are working together, as one. By aligning these functions and giving them the means to collaborate effectively, companies can expect to make their commercial excellence journey smoother and more impactful from the start.
Pricing is re-emerging as an actively-pursued strategy because it can make a difference in sales, as well as attracting new customers. Value-based pricing has returned to the fore. Some pricing specialists. But to what extent does value-based pricing work as an affective profit lever? Is it really worth the effort?