Responsible for delivering excellent guest experiences in theme parks/waterparks as well as during pre-opening, and opening new rides & attractions.
In these unprecedented times, when factors affecting the industry is out of our control, the industry is coming together to remain stronger and rise above this. Theme parks, cinemas, entertainment centers, etc. are all experiencing closures, whether it be temporary or permanent and the impact on the industry is overwhelming. The positive aspect is that the industry is standing together and learning from each other how to survive these times and get out stronger on the other side
Key learnings from this session include:
· Evaluating your current crisis and risk management plans
· Government and shareholders aid and support
· Employee engagement and retaining strategies
· Restructuring your workforce and operations
· Innovative initiative and strategies to combat future crisis to ensure sustainability