Australian Financial Crime is returning 17-19 February, 2020 in Melbourne!
What's new in 2020?
- Coordinated strategies to enhance core collaboration and communication capabilities with partner organisations and regulators
- Applicable learning lessons from the global community to actively respond to unavoidable changes in the international Financial Crime arena
- How the likes of HSBC, AMP, and IAG are redefining their governance frameworks with higher levels of visibility, oversight, and risk based analysis to excel compliance post royal commission
Introducing 25+ speakers including:
- Peter Soros, Deputy CEO Regulatory Strategy, AUSTRAC
- Lee Ashmore, Global Head of AML Technology & Regional Head of Financial Crime Risk IT APAC, HSBC (HK)
- Kathleen Gaynor, Financial Crime Community Management Lead, ANZ
- Benjamin Hargreaves, GM FCO Global Transaction Monitoring, NAB
- Hugh Logan, VP- Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption Asia Pacific, Deutsche Bank
- Gary Calder, Head of Financial Crime Compliance, AMP Bank
- Claudine Lamond, Head of Determination (TCW) Targeting Criminal Wealth, ACIC