AHW 2019 Expo Giveaways
Venue: International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
Dates: 27-28 March 2019
Exhibition Opening Hours: 10 - 4pm
Here are the prizes and giveaways on offer at this year's expo and how you can win them!
1. A brand new Hyundai Accent!
**Terms and Conditions apply.
How to enter for a chance to win
Hyundai Car Entry
- Pick up a passport at the registration desk on the day of the Expo
- Collect stamps from all sponsors and exhibitors listed on the passport.
- Submit your entry in the ballot located next to the car stand at the Expo entrance
*Only completed cards will be eligible to win
**Terms and Conditions apply - see below for full T&C's.
2. $5000 Golden Ticket Prize:
Entries for the Golden Ticket Prize draw have now closed. If you received a golden ticket in the post, here's how you can enter:
- Bring your Golden Ticket along when you attend Australian Healthcare Week on the 27-28 March 2019
- Once you enter the expo hall, locate our 'Golden Ticket' Safe and enter your unique 6 digit pin into the lock to crack the code and try your chance at winning $5,000!
The Golden Ticket prize has been developed specifically for our pre-registered attendees only which means to be eligible, you must register your free pass to Australian Healthcare Week 2019 and also attend the Expo. There will be one winner only who will be selected at random.
3. $1000 Term Deposit from Health Bank
Make sure you visit the friendly team from Health Professionals Bank at stand AC12 to enter a competition for your chance to win a $1,000 term deposit! You can also get your caricature drawn for free while you’re there!
4. Premium Nursing Kit from eNurse
Thanks to our event partner eNurse, this year we'll be giving away a premium nursing kit valued at $500 to one lucky attendee. You can enter the raffle by attending the Nurses and Clinicians Event. The winner will be drawn 3:30PM on Day 2 of the Expo (Thursday 28th march 2019).
5. A mini iPad from Forcepoint
Visit the Forcepoint at stand AC63 for your chance to win a Mini iPad! Visitors to the stand can enter by playing Forcepoint's version of the family favourite game 'operation'!
6. A Luxury Linen Set from Spotless
This Healthcare Week, Spotless are giving away two five-piece towel sets, and two queen-size sets of 400-thread count bamboo/cotton bed linen, kindly gifted by our supplier, Simba. If you’d like the chance to be one of two lucky winners, simply drop by our Spotless booth and input your details into our tracker app.
7. Herman Miller Eames Lounge Chairs and Ottomans from HPA
Visit the HPA stand to see the latest in healthcare technology and while you are there enter the HPA Platinum Eames Lounge Competition. Introduced in 1956, the Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman is a dynamic blend of hand craftsmanship and production techniques. The classic design is universally recognised and part of the permanent collection in the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
8. Cloud License valued at $600 from Arinda
Visit Arinda at stand AC83 for your chance to win an Enterprise Grade Ruckus Access Point and Cloud license valued at $600!
How We Will Contact the Winners
Winners will be announced on the 2019 AHW Expo Mobile App as well as on stage. To take part in the competition, make sure you register for your free expo pass and attend Australian Healthcare Week 2019. Good luck!
A big thank you to the following sponsors and exhibitors for being a part of our event prize passport!
NSW permit number: LTPS/18/22247
Terms and Conditions**
- Must be over the age of 18 to enter the draw
- INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) members of staff or persons associated i.e. family with INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) staff will not be eligible to win this prize
- Prize draw - Entries will close 13:00 AEST on the 28th March 2019.
- Prize draw - The draw will take place during afternoon tea break of the conference (exact time TBC) on the 28 March on a stage in the exhibition area (subject to change due to program changes). Further details will be provided on the entry card and updated here once the program has been finalised.
- Entry cards must be completed with all 15 stamps from the exhibitors for a valid entry into the draw. Non valid cards will not be eligible to win.
- Entry cards must be approved by INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) staff prior to being submitted to ensure your entry card is complete and valid
- Only registered participants of the event can enter the draw (sponsor, delegate, speaker or visitor). Should a winner not be a registered attendee this will be invalid and the prize will be redrawn
- All entries from day one and two entered into the barrel will be eligible to win.
- In order to claim the prize you must submit a valid entry card, complete with contact details. You do not have to be present to win.
- The prize winner will be announced on twitter and via the PA system in the exhibition area.
- Should the winner not be present, INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) will call/email the winner.
- The prize draw will be a Hyundai Accent car which includes registration and a 5 year warranty. The car can either be delivered to an address in Sydney or it will need to be collected by the winner. Should the winner not be allowed to receive the prize (government etc) it can be donated to a charity or facility of their choice.