Australian Healthcare Week 2019: Register your Free Expo Pass
The free-to-attend Australian Healthcare Week Expo is returning to the International Convention Centre, Sydney on the 27-28 March 2019.
Bringing together 5000+ attendees over two days, the expo is the largest gathering of healthcare professionals in Australia and offers attendees professional learning and development opportunities in a broad range of areas.
Register your free pass now to attend Australia's premier healthcare event and gain the opportunity to:
- LEARN: Attend any of the 6 FREE-TO-ATTEND on-floor programs including Disrupt Healthcare, Start-Ups, Healthcare Workforce, Women in Leadership, Nurses and Clinicians and Corporate Services
- FURTHER YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Gain 11.5 CPD points by attending our Nurses and Clinicians Program (endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing)
- CONNECT with 100+ Expert speakers who want to meet and network with other healthcare professionals just like you
- WIN: Over $20,000 in prizes up for grabs – including a car and 'treasure hunt' for $5,000!
- DISCOVER the newest products, services and technologies set to transform healthcare by visiting any of the $250+ exhibitors
- COLLABORATE: Meet your peers and come away with ideas that will transform your professional development