Australian Healthcare Week Start Up Exhibition
For the second year running, Australian Healthcare Week 2020 will feature the return of the successful Start Up Zone and Start Up Theatre.
Launched in response to feedback from our attendees, both healthcare practioners and suppliers alike, the Start Up zone and program provides a platform for the Start Up ecosystem to come together to connect, network and showcase ideas and products at Australia’s largest healthcare exhibition.
It is limited to 10 stands, so once we have received all of the necessary applications, we will invite the best start up candidates to be part of the Start Up zone.
Why should you get involved?
No other event in Australia has all the leading decision makers in healthcare under one roof. If you are serious about engaging with potential customers, there is no better platform for your start up.
What does it cost?
A booth in the start up zone costs $799.
What is included?
- 1.5mx1.5m exhibition booth
- Company logo included on marketing materials
- Access to the 7000+ attendees attending the show
- Company name and stand number on the signage
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Lighting Power
What is the criteria?**
- Can't be a previous sponsor of the Australian Healthcare Week
- Less than 15 FTE
- Less than 2 million in revenue
- Launched in the last 3 years
- Not a local offering of a multinational company
- Not received any VC funding