Disrupt Healthcare 2018
To ensure that innovation aligns with overall patient outcomes, the healthcare industry must learn to defy traditional paradigms, support an entrepreneurial culture and invest in medical education in the delivery and implementation of new technologies.
With this in mind, the Disrupt Healthcare Stage will explore:
- Those disruptive technologies and models of care that respond to current and future healthcare challenges
- How hospitals and clinicians are using AI today and what does the near-future hold?
- The world of genomics – where are we now and where are we heading?
- Big data and machine learning – How they, along with AI and the IoT, enable the prediction of patient treatments
Who will you meet?
- Chief Data Scientist
- Chief Medical Officer
- Innovation Manager/Director
- Director/Head of Clinical Genomics
- And more!
Some of the key speakers attending include:
- Ian Opperman, Chief Data Scientist, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Dr Rob Grenfell, Director, CSIRO Health and Biosecurity
- Prof Michael Wilson, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Heart & Lung Surgeons Sydney
- Dr Jodie Ingles, Head of Clinical Cardiac Genetics Group, Centenary Institute
- And more!
Download the Disrupt Healthcare program here to see the full speaker line-up, sessions, case studies, and more.
You may also be interested in the following on-floor stages which are co-located at the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2018:
- Future of Medical Imaging
- Future of Operating Theatres
- Facility Management
- Hospital Waste Management
- Nurses and Clinicians
Interested in attending the 2018 Expo?
You can register here to receive your free expo pass and the weekly AHW newsletters in the lead up to the expo.
Why Sponsor or Exhibit at the Disrupt Healthcare Stage?
- Gain preferential access to clinicians, procurement and senior management
- Network and build relationships with new prospects and existing clients
- Build brand presence and stay front of mind with active buyers
- Demonstrate your differentiator and showcase your products and services
Interested in Sponsoring the Disrupt Healthcare Stage?
To discuss how you can best profile your business at the event, contact James Hurlock on +61 2 9229 1050 or email email@example.com