We’re excited about the Health Facilities Design and Development Summit returning to Australian Healthcare Week on the 25 - 26 March 2020 at the ICC, Sydney.
Focused on future proofing hospitals through innovation in planning, design and development, we welcome 25+ expert speakers in the space of health facility design from Mercy Virtual Care Center (US), Northern NSW Local Health District, West Moreton Hospital and Health Service, Western Health, Southern Cross Protection, Children's Health Queensland, Health Infrastructure NSW and many more!
Why Attend HFDD?
Centered on the critical stages of the health infrastructure project life-cycle, including how to:
- Ensure design relevance and feasibility with a fit-for-purpose budget and master plan
- Develop and commission a patient centric facility through effective stakeholder engagement
- Build operational readiness to overcome clinical challenges post-opening
Read the program now to learn more
The Australian Healthcare Week Expo is back in 2020, held on the 25 - 26 March at the ICC, Sydney!
What's New in 2020?
- Bringing together over 7,000+ healthcare professionals all under one roof
- The chance to learn from 130+ expert speakers from South Western Sydney Local Health District, Metro South Health, Safer Care Victoria, Australian College of Nursing, NSW Health, Australian Digital Health Agency, Australian Medical Association, NSW Rural Doctor's Network, eHealth Queensland, Health Network, St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne, and many more!
- Hear lessons learned and tips with over 100+ exclusive case studies
- Access to 300+ top healthcare solution providers
- 100% refreshed content being shared across the 2 days
- Over 12 hours of networking opportunities
- $50,000 in prizes to be won!
- and our free-to-attend on-floor programs, including:
- Nursing and Midwives - with the chance to earn 12 CPD points!
- Patient Experience (NEW)
- Healthcare Workforce
- GPs and Primary Healthcare (NEW)
- Women In Leadership
- Start Ups