The Australian Healthcare Week Expo is back in 2020, held on the 25 - 26 March at the ICC, Sydney!
What's New in 2020?
- Bringing together over 7,000+ healthcare professionals all under one roof
- The chance to learn from 130+ expert speakers from South Western Sydney Local Health District, Metro South Health, Safer Care Victoria, Australian College of Nursing, NSW Health, Australian Digital Health Agency, Australian Medical Association, NSW Rural Doctor's Network, eHealth Queensland, Health Network, St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne, and many more!
- Hear lessons learned and tips with over 100+ exclusive case studies
- Access to 300+ top healthcare solution providers
- 100% refreshed content being shared across the 2 days
- Over 12 hours of networking opportunities
- $50,000 in prizes to be won!
- and our free-to-attend on-floor programs, including:
- Nursing and Midwives - with the chance to earn 12 CPD points!
- Patient Experience (NEW)
- Healthcare Workforce
- GPs and Primary Healthcare (NEW)
- Women In Leadership
- Start Ups
Looking to streamline project delivery healthcare providers look to partners, like yourselves, to provide solutions, share expertise, deliver innovations and help overcome challenges.
While healthcare project investment and innovation is at an all-time high; driven by the enlightened and technologically savvy customer as well as by recent exposés into the quality of care being provided, Australia is a small market on the global scale and competition for these lucrative contracts high.
With this in mind we picked the brains of four leaders in the healthcare space to learn more about what they look for when scouting for project partners. Read on to explore insights from NSW Health Infrastructure, Children’s Health Queensland and Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service.