Future of Medical Imaging 2018
Medical Imaging must be part of the digital revolution and stay at the forefront of clinical imaging research and clinical practice to drive future innovation.
With this in mind, the Future of Medical Imaging Stage will focus on key considerations relevant to:
- Designing and devliering flexible fit-for-the-future spaces
- Integrating technology and eHealth solutions to improve clinical efficiencies and health outcomes
- Understanding and leveraging big data to improve diagnosis and the patient journey
Who will you meet?
- Director of Medical Imaging/Radiology
- Director of Molecular Imaging/Nuclear Medicine
- Director of Radiation Oncology
- Interventional/Diagnostic Radiologist
- Director/Head of Radiology Informatics
- Nurse Unit Managers
- And more!
Some of the key speakers attending include:
- Dr Rajiv Rattan, Clinical Director – Medical Imaging, Central Coast Local Health District
- Adj. A/Professor Ivan Williams, Chief Medical Radiation Scientist – Medical Radiation Service Branch, Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Jeremy Booth, Director, Radiation Oncology Medical Physics, Royal North Shore Hospital
- Colin Baker, Director of Radiology/Molecular Imaging & Therapy, Austin Health
- And more!
Download the Future of Medical Imaging program here to see the full speaker line-up, sessions and more!
You may also be interested in the following on-floor stages which are co-located at the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2018:
- Future of Operating Theatres
- Facility Management
- Hospital Waste Management
- Nurses and Clinicians
- Disrupt Healthcare
Interested in Attending the 2018 Expo?
You can register here to receive your free expo pass and the weekly AHW newsletters in the lead up to the event.
Why Sponsor or Exhibit at the Future of Medical Imaging Stage?
- Gain preferential access to senior executives
- Network and build relationships with new prospects and existing clients
- Build brand presence and stay front of mind with active buyers
- Demonstrate your expertise
Interested in Sponsoring the Future of Medical Imaging Stage?
To discuss how you can best profile your business at the event, contact Nicholas Waterfield on +61 2 9229 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org