- Future Of Operating Theatres 2018
Future of Operating Theatres 2018
Emerging new technologies and an increasing demand for operating room efficiency are rapidly driving innovation in operating theatre design.
With this in mind, the Future of Operating Theatres Stage will focus on key considerations relevant to:
- Designing and developing flexible digitally enabled operating suites that are patient-centric
- Improving perioperative models of care to optimise patient experience, safety and health outcomes
- Leveraging big data, telemedicine & technology to deliver safer more efficient surgical practices
Who will you meet?
- Chief/Director/Head of Surgery
- NUM/Theatre/Perioperative Nurses
- And more!
Some of the key speakers attending include:
- A/Prof Munjed Al Muderis, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Founder, Osseointegration Group of Australia
- Prof Michael Wilson, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Heart & Lung Surgeons Sydney
- Dr Brigid M. Gillespie, Professor of Patient Safety, Gold Coast University Hospital
- Ram Nataraja, Director of the Paediatric Surgical Stimulation Department, Monash Children’s Hospital
- And more!
Download the Future of Operating Theatres program here to see the full speaker line-up, sessions, case studies, and more.
You may also be interested in the following on-floor stages which are co-located at the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2018:
- Future of Medical Imaging
- Facility Management
- Hospital Waste Management
- Nurses and Clinicians
- Disrupt Healthcare
Interested in Attending the 2018 Expo?
You can register here to receive your free expo pass and the weekly AHW newsletters in the lead up to the event.
Interested in Sponsoring the Future of Operating Theatres Stage?
To discuss how you can best profile your business at the event, contact Nicholas Waterfield on +61 2 9229 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org