Hospital Waste Management 2018
Hospitals are facing the challenge of maintaining operating efficiency whilst achieving their sustainability objectives with a constrained budget. Therefore, hospitals must now utilise the most effective biomedical, clinical and non-clinical waste management practices to overcome this challenge.
With this in mind, the Hospital Waste Management Stage will explore:
- Innovations and initiatives that enable more efficient waste management
- How to build, drive and maintain a culture for environmental sustainability
- Strategies to minimise the volume of waste both entering and exiting the hospital
- How to reduce your environmental footprint and the risk of infection
Who will you meet?
- Sustainability Officer
- Environmental Services Manager
- Director of Corporate Services
- Director of Supprt Services
- Nurse Manager
- And more!
Some of the key speakers attending include:
- Catherine O'Shea, Sustainability Officer, Western Health
- Rob Gordon, Campus Environmental Services Manager Darlinghurst Sydney, St Vincent's Health Australia
- Carol Behne, Sustainable Healthcare Project Officer, Climate and Health Alliance
- Michelle Skrivanic, Nurse Manager, CRGH Concord Repatriation General Hospital Operating Theatres & SLHD Sydney Local Health District
- And more!
Download the Hospital Waste Management program here to learn more about the full speaker line-up, sessions, case studies, and more!
You may also be interested in the following on-floor stages which are co-located at the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2018:
- Future of Medical Imaging
- Future of Operating Theatres
- Facility Management
- Nurses and Clinicians
- Disrupt Healthcare
Interested in attending the 2018 Expo?
You can register here to receive your free expo passes and the weekly AHW newsletters in the lead up to the expo.
Why Sponsor or Exhibit at the Hospital Waste Management Stage?
- Gain preferential access to clinicians, procurement and senior management
- Network and build relationships with new prospects and existing clients
- Build brand presence and stay front of mind with active buyers
- Demonstrate your differentiator and showcase your products and services
Interested in Sponsoring the Hospital Waste Management Stage?
To discuss how you can best profile your business at the event, contact James Hurlock on +61 2 9229 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org