Nurses and Clinicians 2018
With the Australian clinical environment becoming increasingly complex due to the growing ageing population, advanced nurse leadership is required to ensure that health and aged care delivery aligns with dynamic and transformational modern healthcare trends.
With this in mind, the Nurses and Clinicians Stage will explore:
- Professional governance: Empowering nurses, clinicians and midwives to shape health policy and demonstrate leadership
- How to leverage nursing informatics and nursing metrics to enable personalisation of services and achieve higher quality safer care
- How nurses, clinicians and midwives can impact, influence and enhance patient and nursing experiences
- Clinical governance in nursing as the embodiment of nursing leadership, informatics and accountability
Who will you meet?
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Nursing Information/Midwifery Officer
- Nursing Director/DON
- Director of Clinical Services
- Nurse Unit Managers
- Registered Nurse
- And more!
Some of the key speakers attending include:
- Adjunct Professor Kylie Ward FACN, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Nursing
- Sandra Moss, Nursing Director - Centre of Nursing Excellence, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Aaron Jones, Chief Nursing Information Officer, Sydney Local Health District
- Renea Collins, Clinical Director eHealth, Metro South Health
- And more!
Download the Nurses and Clinicians program here to see the full speaker line-up, sessons, case studies, and more.
You may also be interested in the following on-floor stages which are co-located at the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2018:
- Future of Medical Imaging
- Future of Operating Theatres
- Facility Management
- Hospital Waste Management
- Disrupt Healthcare
Interested in attending the 2018 Expo?
You can register here to receive your free expo passes and the weekly AHW newsletters in the lead up to the expo.
Interested in Sponsoring the Nurses and Clinicians Stage?
To discuss how you can best profile your business at the event, contact James Hurlock on +61 2 9229 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org