Register your Free Expo Pass to the Nurses and Clinicians Event (Part of Australian Healthcare Week 2019)
The Free to attend Nurses and Clinicians Two Day event will be returning to Australian Healthcare Week on the 27 - 28 March 2019 at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
Endorsed and accredited by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN), the Nurses and Clinicians program offers attendees 11.5 CPD points and will feature 28+ speakers who will share strategies on Empowering Nurses to be Change Leaders and Using Informatics to Achieve Quality Improvement.
Key Speakers at a glance:
- Adj. Prof. Kylie Ward, FACN Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Nursing
- Maree Bransdon, Nursing Director, Queensland Health
- Jac Mathieson, Chief Nursing Officer, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Dr Gordon Bingham, Chief Nursing & Allied Health Information Officer, Alfred Health
- Andrew Ingersoll, Chief Nursing Information Officer, South Western Sydney LHD
- Virginia Boyd, Executive Director People & Culture, Albury Wodonga Health
- And many more!
The Nurses and Clinicians Event is one of SIX Free to attend events running at Australian Healthcare Week 2019 the largest healthcare event in Australia.
Your FREE ticket will also give you the chance to win $20,000 in prizes– including a car, ‘treasure hunt’ for $5,000 & FREE food and drink; PLUS the chance to meet and network with 250+ exhibitors.