Start Ups: Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
12:00 PM Panel Discussion: How Do You Enable Disruptive Technology in an Industry that is Slow Moving?
Besides branding and positioning, commercial success is ultimately about pro-creation between the end user and start up. However, the healthcare industry is fundamentally not very agile, rigid or dynamic, making it challenging for start ups to collaborate with them. This panel will explore strategies for introducing new and disruptive technology to and improving engagement with end users, including:
- Greater collaboration to align the product with expectations and get the right messaging across
- Using change management and consumer engagement tools throughout the implementation process to help them integrate new technology into their environment
- Educating clinicians to build trust and raise awareness around the benefits of the technology to help manage natural resistance to change
- Balancing the needs and expectations between start ups and larger organisations to foster a collaborative and progressive partnership
1:00 PM INTERACTIVE SESSION - Lightening Talks: Hit the Ground Running With Your First Customer - Your Most Valuable Asset
Whether it be word of mouth or brand advocacy, your first customer can help you grow your customer base, develop your product or service and accelerate your healthcare start up. This session will feature three 10-minute lightening talks based on key lessons learned in finding, securing and maintaining your “first customer”.
- What did your start up offer that others didn’t, and why did you choose to implement that solution?
- Being the early advocate or champion for something new is tough - what support do you suggest is necessary to get something implemented?
- How important are your company’s teams and people in adapting to new technologies?