Healthcare Workforce Day One: Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
3:30 PM How to Create a Comprehensive Wellness Program that Improves the Health and Wellbeing of Staff
South West Healthcare is taking a structured approach to creating a comprehensive wellness program that aims to improve the health and well being of staff. This initiative focuses on physical and mental health, and financial well being to assist the workforce and prepare them for the future demand of service delivery.
Learn how to:
- Create a structured comprehensive wellness program in the different streams of well being and health
- Take a multi-pronged approach to teaching to provide different channels for staff to participate in the programs e.g. webinars and face to face lessons
- Utilise both internal and external providers to support the teachings of the wellness programs
Women In Leadership: Thursday, 1 October 2020
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
3:30 PM Leading through Emergencies
When emergencies happen, women often take a back seat and feel they don’t have an important role to play in incident control and emergency management. Leading through emergencies can be chaotic and frightening, and requires strong leadership skills to support organisations through it.
Some of the insights Leani will share include:
- Know your strengths and play to them
- Communication is essential
- Speak the same language or find common ground