Start Up Exhibition Zone
New for 2019, Australian Healthcare Week will feature its first ever Start Up Zone, as well as a free to attend Start Up theatre.
The zone has been launched in response to feedback from our attendees, both healthcare practitioners and suppliers, who all urged us to include the start up ecosystem in the exhibition.
It is limited to 10 stands, with each stand Stands will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Why should you get involved?
No other event in Australia has all the leading decision makers in healthcare under one roof. If you are serious about engaging with potential customers, there is no better platform for your start up.
What does it cost?
A booth in the start up zone costs $750.
What is included?
- 1.5x2m exhibition booth
- Company logo included on marketing materials
- Access to the 5000+ attendees attending the show
- Company name and stand number on the signage
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Lighting Power
What is the criteria?**
- Can't be a previous sponsor of the Australian Healthcare Week
- Less than 15 FTE
- Less than 2 million in revenue
- Launched in the last 3 years
- Not a local offering of a multinational company
- Not received any VC funding
Get in touch with us today if you're interested in being part of the AHW Start Up zone by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +61 2 9229 1050.
** the ultimate decision on eligibility is up to the Australian Healthcare Week team.