Conference Day One: Tuesday, 19 February 2019
Tuesday, February 19th, 2019
9:50 AM CROSS INDUSTRY EXCHANGE: MAKING THE BEST USE OF BLOCKCHAIN FOR YOUR BUSINESS - How blockchain creates true value for enterprises, delivers measurable business results and reduces costs of operation
While Governments around the world are using blockchain to develop a competitive advantage that could be worth billions, global enterprises are yet to incorporate the “biggest revolution since the internet”.
- How can blockchain help businesses achieve transformation
- How to determine if blockchain is the right fit for your organisation
- How will cryptocurrency volatility affect your platform
- Balancing the high cost of adoption with risk of implementation
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 20 February 2019
Wednesday, February 20th, 2019
- Lack of centralised standards combined with potential security vulnerabilities and concerns about data privacy are perceived as key challenges to the wider adoption of Blockchain
- Why standards and interoperability matter for a secure infrastructure?
- The possible vulnerabilities when connecting legacy systems with new blockchain projects and how to protect them
- How different blockchain projects can cause vulnerability and the importance of connecting and interoperating between different blockchain projects