View our Agenda for Full Details on Speakers, Sessions, and More!
The 2019 Exchange will provide Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, Chief Data Scientists, and Heads of Data & Analytics with a three-day event that delivers leading practices and dialogue-driven debates on key challenge areas, thought leadership discussions, and numerous networking activities. This exclusive, invitation-only event will be a capped audience of 40 Data and Analytics executives from some of most recognizable BFSI companies in the world. Learn more about the different sessions and networking opportunities by downloading the Chief Data and Analytics Officer Exchange for BFSI Agenda.
Some of our speakers include:
- Gary Barr, Managing Director, Global Chief Data Officer, BNY Mellon
- Yuri Bogdanov, Head of Engineering and Analytics, Capital One
- Chris Peterson, Vice President, Data Science, Capital One
- Joseph Washington, Senior Vice President, Independent Risk Management, PNC Financial Group
- Fernando Moreira, Senior Vice President, Global Insurance, Scotiabank
- Kimberly Clark, Managing Director, Technology Governance & Controls Analytics, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Lovell Hodge, Vice President, Data & Adaptive Intelligence, Munich RE
- And many more!
Fill out the short form below to learn more about the CDAO Exchange for Financial Services & Insurance!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.