- Global leader providing Workforce Management (WFM), Payroll, Managed Outsourced Payroll, Benefits, Compliance, and Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS solutions.
- The Award winning Dayforce solution was developed in 2012 with contemporary technology leveraging a single line of code providing for one employee record, one user experience, and one rule engine. With one employee record and one rule engine, all transactions made anywhere within the application flow seamlessly across all functional areas in real-time, eliminating the need for duplicate data entry, manual efforts.
- This contemporary technology is not only made for today’s needs but provides the modern foundation that leverages agile development resulting in functional extension enhancements for the years ahead (helping address the Gig economy, Brexit, and future unknown state.)
- Configurability – By providing the flexibility to quickly and easily configure the solution to meet the organization’s needs, without having to rely on vendor support or customization, Dayforce minimizes total cost of ownership and makes it easy to stay current with the latest product upgrades.
- Dayforce’s Workforce Management provides significant value to the entire workforce with advanced scheduling and labor budget controls.
- Standard Dayforce Connect Integration with all contemporary ERP, Human Capital Management, Talent Acquisition and Management, WFM, and other third-party business solutions.
- Standard integrations and on-going maintenance for all third-party providers such as Benefits Carriers, 401K Pension Providers; Deferred Comp, Unions, Ex Pats consultants, etc.
- Speed/Scalability – Dayforce’s pay calculation engine is one of the fastest solutions available, with a performance standard of 10 milliseconds per check. Real-time fix and preview enable administrators to view the impact of payroll adjustments instantly
- HR and Payroll Compliance and Risk Mitigation
- World class global readiness, implementation, and client support. 96% client retention rate
- Ancillary services such as Payroll Tax Filing, Garnishment Management, Unemployment Compensation Management, Acquisition services, Direct Deposit, Banking, Pay cards, and Print Services (Checks, DD Vouchers, W2’s, T4’s, etc.).
Optional Outsourced Managed Payroll Services
- Staffing challenges, payroll complexity and risk mitigation are the top three reasons why customers come to us for Managed Payroll Services
Publicly traded NYSE - CDAY
- 4,300 Dayforce customers world-wide (scale from 400 employees to over 110,000 employees)
- Consistently ranked as one of the highest providers by industry experts such as Nucleus Research, Info-Tech Research, and many others.
- Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards for 2018 Best Places to Work in both the U.S. and Canada as well as an award for David Ossip under the category for Top CEOs 2018 in Canada
- Best Workplaces™ certification in both the U.S. and Canada, as well as inclusion in lists for Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Inclusion, and Best Workplaces in Technology