Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 12th August 2019
7:00 am - 9:00 am ChatBot UX Design and Development: Tapping into Types of Bot Designs and Capabilities to Create Deeper Brand Loyalty and Redefine The Human-Bot Interaction
AI is revolutionizing the customer service sphere with better and personalized service. It is not enough to understand what the customer wants and needs, but how they FEEL and to respond effectively with a solution.
The type of bot you design and deploy will be your differentiating point in delivering exceptional customer experience and the ROI bots have promised.
That is why, regardless of whether you are in the early and/or matured journey of bots, Workshop A will give you the opportunity to sit with industry experts to roadmap the design and development of your bot to meet consumer and business expectations.
- Getting started with bots: Understanding the trends, success rates and successful bot users
- How to define a bot business case with cost-benefits analysis and why this will differ across industry
- The basics of designing a Chatbot from steps 1-5: What does your company really need in a bot, when to best use Bots and on what channel?
- What not to do when building bots and pitfalls to avoid
- Look into types of bots that will match the human behviour and used case studies of successful war stories and barriers
- Is your goal to design a Bot that can understand persona and maintain conversation flow?
Sudesh ThevasenabathyHead of Customer Care Management
AXA Hong Kong
9:30 am - 11:30 am It’s Time for A Chat: Designing the Now, Near and Far Strategies for Digital Voice Assistants to Improve CX and Engagement
As bots are prepared to meet the human behaviour and offer similar services; overcoming the prerecorded and pre-scripted language that often comes with their service is a must!
Shyamlala is a conversational interactive designer and will provide a live demonstration of how a conversation between a bot and human should look like. She is an expert on omni-channel voice assistants in traditional and autonomous cars so join her in this workshop to explore the conversational interface for chatbots; a game-changing feature of AI. See how it is used and see how you can implement it back to your own CX.
Workshop B will be your mini toolkit to make the shift towards a voice-based bot and how the voice digital assistant spectrum will change.
- What is AI?
- Identifying the right used cases; everyone wants everything to be voice enabled but how do you prioritize?
- Exploring voice recognition capabilities from command based, natural language processing and emotional capabilities
- The tricks and tools to create a user-friendly and customer-centric voice bot
- A demonstration of a conversation between a bot and human
- Designing a conversational interface that will meet your customers need and why this will differ respectively
- Finding a platform and software that will grow with your business
- The best chance of competing is actually collaborating with a vendor with a multi-channel, easily integrated platform
Shyamala PrayagaConversational Interaction Designer
Ford Motor Company USA
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm Making Your Bot Strategy A Success: How to Select the Most Effective Platforms and Channels for Your Chatbot to Maximise ROI
Workshop C will assist you in building your roadmap and opinions into where you should be investing your money and time. What are the right platforms and channels for investments? What is effectiveness and where are the opportunities?
The challenge with getting started or progressing in the bot space is understanding how to prioritize your investments. Bounce ideas and gain valuable feedback from your industry experts in this interactive workshop to solve some of the biggest challenges with Chatbots.
- Ask yourself: What is it you want to achieve with your bot strategy?
- Do you want to generate more leads or increase brand awareness?
- What channels are your customers and competitors engaging with most?
- Explore where your company’s journey is with bots and identifying the right opportunities to get started with AI
- Understand which tangible metrics can be used in your bot proposition and for which channel
- Determine the resources, skills and planning for the bot disruption
- Developing a continuing relationship with vendors
Lyndon SummersProduct Manager
Open Universities Australia
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm Your ChatBot Is Nothing Without a Bot Culture! Instilling a Chatbot Culture and Managing Bot Integration with Customer Journey Staff to Improve Internal Efficiency and CX
Workshop D will be your last workshop for the day and you will be working industry expert, Devi to understand the cultural impact of AI and Chatbots across your organization.
Your bot will only be a success if it can be adopted seamlessly by your internal staff. Your roadmap to deliver exceptional customer experience will only succeed if your customer journey staff can appreciate the benefits of bots and the long term impacts of bots.
Join Devi in this workshop to thoroughly discuss the culture barriers of bot integration and define a long-term strategy to put your bot roadmap in place.
- The company solutions being rolled out and how this will impact the management and employees: What is the resistance to bots?
- The growing impact of bots on the economy: Forecasting the future of bots and selling the benefits even if you don’t have the tangible benefits yet
- An interactive exercise to plan your roadmap, build your business case and present back to the group
- Executive summary from each individual and take-away points
Devi RajcoomarsingSenior Change Advisor, AI Transformation Former Senior Change Manager
Transport for NSW