Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 12th August 2019
Monday, August 12th, 2019
12:30 PM Making Your Bot Strategy A Success: How to Select the Most Effective Platforms and Channels for Your Chatbot to Maximise ROI
Workshop C will assist you in building your roadmap and opinions into where you should be investing your money and time. What are the right platforms and channels for investments? What is effectiveness and where are the opportunities?
The challenge with getting started or progressing in the bot space is understanding how to prioritize your investments. Bounce ideas and gain valuable feedback from your industry experts in this interactive workshop to solve some of the biggest challenges with Chatbots.
- Ask yourself: What is it you want to achieve with your bot strategy?
- Do you want to generate more leads or increase brand awareness?
- What channels are your customers and competitors engaging with most?
- Explore where your company’s journey is with bots and identifying the right opportunities to get started with AI
- Understand which tangible metrics can be used in your bot proposition and for which channel
- Determine the resources, skills and planning for the bot disruption
- Developing a continuing relationship with vendors
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 13th August 2019
Tuesday, August 13th, 2019
4:30 PM How Open Universities Australia Leverages Different Types of Bots To Ensure That Students Can Connect to OUA Services At Any Time
Open Universities Australia (OUA) have partnered with LivePerson’s conversational platform to digitally transform the way students connect with their student services, advice and acquisition. Students can now access the help they need over SMS, Facebook Messenger, as well as the traditional channels like voice and email. Lyndon Summers, OUA’s Product Manager mentioned that “they prefer it over voice calls [and] we’ve seen a high customer satisfaction score with bot conversations of over 80% on average since implementation and an ROI of over 220% within six weeks of launch.” Join Lyndon in this session to continue this discussion on:
- How OUA is setting a new precedent in education by releasing the 3 bots to give student assistance on their own schedule and term
- Working in cross functional teams to keep the bot up to date with continuous improvement
- Harnessing the ability to choose the most suitable platform and vendor partners:
- The tricks and trade of understanding where to go for the next 12 months