Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 12th August 2019
Monday, August 12th, 2019
9:30 AM It’s Time for A Chat: Designing the Now, Near and Far Strategies for Digital Voice Assistants to Improve CX and Engagement
As bots are prepared to meet the human behaviour and offer similar services; overcoming the prerecorded and pre-scripted language that often comes with their service is a must!
Shyamlala is a conversational interactive designer and will provide a live demonstration of how a conversation between a bot and human should look like. She is an expert on omni-channel voice assistants in traditional and autonomous cars so join her in this workshop to explore the conversational interface for chatbots; a game-changing feature of AI. See how it is used and see how you can implement it back to your own CX.
Workshop B will be your mini toolkit to make the shift towards a voice-based bot and how the voice digital assistant spectrum will change.
- What is AI?
- Identifying the right used cases; everyone wants everything to be voice enabled but how do you prioritize?
- Exploring voice recognition capabilities from command based, natural language processing and emotional capabilities
- The tricks and tools to create a user-friendly and customer-centric voice bot
- A demonstration of a conversation between a bot and human
- Designing a conversational interface that will meet your customers need and why this will differ respectively
- Finding a platform and software that will grow with your business
- The best chance of competing is actually collaborating with a vendor with a multi-channel, easily integrated platform
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 14th August 2019
Wednesday, August 14th, 2019
9:10 AM INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE: Filtering Through Customer Issues and Going Beyond Conversations With Natural Language Processing Tools to Further Understand Customer Emotions
Companies continue to rollout Chatbots for a number of uses. The used cases for AI are becoming more and more widespread and with the applications of NLP, bots are taking conversations beyond customer needs. Chatbots now have the ability to listen in to what users are typing and match keywords to provide a response. Join Shyamala in this session to explore what a conversation between a customer and business should look like.
- What is Natural Language Processing (NLP)?
- How will NLP affect conversation between the brand and customer?
- NLP is tough and is recommended for those who are experienced with Chatbots already; where does your journey begin with NLP?
- The importance of looking into the future and predicting how you will scale your simple idea into an advanced chatbot