Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 12th August 2019
Monday, August 12th, 2019
7:00 AM ChatBot UX Design and Development: Tapping into Types of Bot Designs and Capabilities to Create Deeper Brand Loyalty and Redefine The Human-Bot Interaction
AI is revolutionizing the customer service sphere with better and personalized service. It is not enough to understand what the customer wants and needs, but how they FEEL and to respond effectively with a solution.
The type of bot you design and deploy will be your differentiating point in delivering exceptional customer experience and the ROI bots have promised.
That is why, regardless of whether you are in the early and/or matured journey of bots, Workshop A will give you the opportunity to sit with industry experts to roadmap the design and development of your bot to meet consumer and business expectations.
- Getting started with bots: Understanding the trends, success rates and successful bot users
- How to define a bot business case with cost-benefits analysis and why this will differ across industry
- The basics of designing a Chatbot from steps 1-5: What does your company really need in a bot, when to best use Bots and on what channel?
- What not to do when building bots and pitfalls to avoid
- Look into types of bots that will match the human behviour and used case studies of successful war stories and barriers
- Is your goal to design a Bot that can understand persona and maintain conversation flow?
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 13th August 2019
Tuesday, August 13th, 2019
9:10 AM INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE: Discover How AXA Hong Kong Is Transforming The Way They Connect With Their Customers Through The AIPowered Interactive Bot To Make Insurance Personalized, Easier and Simpler
Customers are now embracing the digital lifestyle more than ever. AXA Hong Kong has led the innovation in the Asia insurance market by moving from a productled company to one that is more customer-centric, transforming the way they connect with their customers: simpler, easier and more personalized. Join Sudesh in this session to discuss what they’ve learnt, where they are now and the best practices for integrating an AI interactive chatbot across their digital channels.
- Delving into what AI really means for the industry?
- Positioning your bot strategy with customer expectations and needs to improve operational efficiency and revenue growth
- Using bots to offer a more personalized service by capturing customer insights at different service points
- What are the realities for evaluating tangible bot benefits after deployment: What are the metrics used and how do they differ by industry?