Following years of success with the CDO Exchange Series, we are proud to announce the launch of the first ever CDO Exchange Europe - taking place in Germany by invitation-only. 50 CDOs and Heads of Data from leading European brands across the financial services, retail, utilities, manufacturing and telecoms will come together for two days of networking and best practise.
If an exciting new location wasn't enough, here's some of the things you have to look forward to at the CDO Exchange in June 2018:
1. For the very first time the CDO and VP/Heads of Data Management, Strategy & Governance audience will consist of 90% EUROPEAN AUDIENCE and will be held in Europe!
2. A panel of innovative German start up brands who are utilizing data innovatively discuss the data culture and processes within their respective businesses including Delivery Hero and Mister Spex – with live polling questions from the audience!
3. Innovative case studies and insightful discussions held by the largest European companies including E.ON (second largest European company by revenue!), Deutsche Telekom, Banco Santander, HSBC, Credit Suisse and Telefonica among many more.
4. The value of the European data economy may increase to €739 billion by 2020 as predicted by the European Commission. To really dig into Europe's biggest data challenges, we have ensured that 55% of speaker faculty are leading brands from the DACH region. But we don't just bring you anyone - you will be hearing from the top of their respective data functions with 7 C-Suite job titles speaking in June 2018.
5. Telecoms leader Telenor will give a first look into their data governance journey post GDPR implementation – where in the journey are they, what still needs to be done, how has this affected the overall data culture?
6. The largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, Adidas, will be delivering this year's Golden Keynote session – this session will include drinks and snacks, a prize giveaway - come and be part of a big affair!