Additional Content Download
Data-Driven Businesses Today’s data-driven businesses rely on analytics insights for creating customer value, maximizing operational efficiencies and achieving competitive advantage. More data than ever before is captured and flows throughout the entire enterprise, from millions of IoT smart devices at the edge of the network, through thousands of applications, to repositories on-premises, and on public and private cloud.
With a new century in full swing and predictions showing that in the next five years global data will increase by around 80 percent (from 33 zettabytes in 2018 to 175 zettabytes in 2025*), it is more relevant than ever that organizations look at not only how to manage their data in a secure way, but also how to exploit this rich source for potential revenue generation and business advancement.
Apache Hadoop is an open source platform that provides a software framework for highly reliable, scalable, distributed storage and processing of large data sets.
It is a pleasure to offer you the post-event report of the 2019 CDO Exchange for Financial Services. We're glad to be able to share with you the expert insights, key learnings and statistics that were made throughout the two days of the Exchange.
Most organisations are storing sensitive data, but often do not know where it is or which data it is. Moreover, some companies are storing data that they do not realise is sensitive, which may be either directly or indirectly sensitive.
Assuring the quality and provenance of your data is vital for both operational and analytic purpose. As we use data more and more, and especially as we increasingly automate the processing of that data, we need the assurance that the data is both accurate, timely and complete.
How mastering your data will make you a true customer champion. With the 2020s now upon us, now is as good a time as any to evaluate your business processes and think about what you can do to make life better for your customers and employees. In this post-GDPR world, you’re faced with a number of considerations when it comes to data and information management, and chances are you’ve got at least some confidence in the preparation you’ve done so far.
While compliance evidently remains crucial, we want to take things a step further. In effect, we want to answer this question: how can you truly use GDPR as an opportunity to proactively transform your business, increase data transparency and do the right thing for your customers? In this guide, we’ll show you how it can be done.
Ahead of the 2019 Chief Data Officer Exchange, attendees were asked what their top challenges were and where they plan to invest in the next 6 - 12 months. Download the infographic to see the full results.
- Data lake origins and challenges including hybrid data integration, multiple data source platforms, and lakes both on premises and in the cloud.
- Real-time integration, with change data capture technology that integrates live transactions with the data lake.
- Rethinking the data lake with multi-stage methodology, continuous data ingestion and merging processes that assembles a historical data store.
- Leveraging a scalable and autonomous streaming data pipeline to deliver analytics ready data sets.
Utilise our extensive range of multi-channel marketing services and:
- Gain greater control over who you have access to at the event
- Improve, update and expand your contact database
- Take advantage of additional branding and a higher profile in the market prior to the event
- Be seen as a proactive thought leader and major player to those who matter most in your market
- Deepen your understanding of activity in the market place and critical pain points of your core target clients
Download your marketing services pack here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss both complimentary and upgrade packages.