Virtual Think Tanks
In today’s CPG industry, we are frequently asked to predict the unpredictable. When attempting to forecast and make plans for predictable business growth, it is more important than ever that data and insight is not restricted to departmental silos. We need data to be accessible across-functions in order to increase communication, surface deeper insights and make smarter decisions as we attempt to predict the next 3, 6 and 12 months.
In this Virtual Think Tank, we will discuss the growing importance of transparency, visibility and collaboration around data, to enable CPGs to ramp their production without breaks in supply or inventory build-up. This Virtual Think Tank will focus on:
- What is the role of data in the next 12 months?
- Can technology help to predict the unpredictable?
- How can we connect teams with data to accurately forecast, plan and drive predictable business performance?
In today’s disruptive market, the road to recovery and growth requires a robust customer data strategy. Your customers generate rich data with every transaction and click. Understanding the full potential of this data, democratising advanced technology and adopting a data-first mindset will determine your growth and success in the new normal.
In this roundtable, we will discuss the opportunities and challenges faced by financial services as we look to optimise results, drive efficiency and create seamless customer experiences. This roundtable will focus on:
- How well do you know your customer right now?
- How are advanced technologies, such as AI, ML and NLP, supporting your growth in the new normal?
- How can you instill a data-first mindset across the organisation?