Australian Transformation and Turnaround Association
Leading and preparing transformation leaders and organisations for change and disruption.
AusTTA is Australia’s premier professional body for Transformation experts. AusTTA’s purpose is to:
- Improve professionalism in the planning, execution, and implementation of (Transformative) plans in the private and public sectors
- Qualify and Professionalise the role of Transformation
- Assess and upgrade the expertise, experience and knowledge of Transformation Professionals
- Advocate and raise the profile of transformational leadership as a profession
- Facilitate positive and pro-active engagement with viable enterprises undergoing disruption / change.
- Advocate early intervention to promote increased optionality.
AusTTA does not participate, nor get involved in insolvent proceedings, nor associated, equivalent structures.