Conference Day One: Wednesday, 28th August 2019
Wednesday, August 28th, 2019
- Use of analytics and data sharing amongst aircrafts to charter the most favourable routes and reduce overhead costs
- Leveraging big data and analytical tools to enable predictive maintenance: How well does the aircraft perform on a certain route?
- Minimise ground time by using big data to predict flight patterns, most profitable routes, and maintenance patterns
Conference Day Two: Thursday, 29th August 2019
Thursday, August 29th, 2019
9:40 AM TECHNOLOGY SPOTLIGHT - DATA MANAGEMENT: Using data analytics to enhance security systems and responses
- What are the best means to leverage on hand and real time data to strengthen aircraft security?
- Analysing crowd sourced data to navigate safer flight plans
- Facilitating controlled crowd source data to ensure confidential aircraft data remains protected