In this presentation, Ian Kupferberg, Global Regulatory & Environmental Affairs, Abercrombie & Fitch, presents on:
- Identifying the most common labeling errors
- What is easy to miss when putting together your label?
- A discussion on how to work with partners to avoid simple mistakes
In this presentation, Kristin Hartzell, Director, Product Quality and Regulatory Affairs, e.l.f. Cosmetics, presents on:
- Addressing the formal definitions OTC and cosmetics and a discussion how the regulations differ
- A review of updates on the Tentative Final Monograph for sunscreens
- A discussion on some of the regulatory considerations you should watch for if your company decides to break into the OTC market
In this presentation, Shawn Creedon, Esq., CPA, General Counsel to Sundial Brands, presents on:
- Examining why the industry is ripe for mergers and acquisitions, and which companies are most in-demand
- Understanding key considerations as the seller (decreased privacy, increased workload) and buyer (increased risk, increased work load) in preparation for an M&A
- Identifying the transactional goals from both sides of the deal and identify the implications the goals may have on both parties
In this presentation, Yonca Aksemsettinoglu, Regulatory Affairs Manager, North America, Colgate-Palmolive, presents on:
Although the EU and US provide the gold standard when it comes to the regulatory landscape, the rest of the world is in a constant struggle to keep up. From Asia to Brazil to Turkey, countries all over the world are starting to catch up. Explore some of the new and anticipated regulatory changes in growing markets around the world.
- Get up to speed on the quirky, international, regulatory landscape
- Understanding which markets are the hardest to get into in order to decide if they’re worth breaking into
- Learn about the hottest trends around the world and how to capitalize on them compliantly
- Anticipating new markets and their biggest regulatory hurdles
In preparation for the Cosmetic Compliance Spring 2019 Summit, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- The Most Common Labeling Mistakes Identified and Resolved: Ian Kupferberg, Global Regulatory & Environmental Affairs, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Compare and Contrast OTC Products and Cosmetics: Kristin Hartzell, Director, Product Quality and Regulatory Affairs, e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Preparing for a Merger or Acquisition from Both Sides of the Equation: Shawn Creedon, Esq., CPA, General Counsel, Sundial Brands
- Regulatory Briefing: Evolving Markets around the World: Yonca Aksemsettinoglu, Regulatory Affairs Manager, North America, Colgate-Palmolive
Presentations from the Cosmetics Compliance Summit Spring 2019.
- Building Up Your Regulatory Programs, Danah Mims, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Macadamia Beauty
- Lacey Act Compliance - Julie Hunter, VP of Corporate Compliance; Jessica Harris, International Trade and Compliance Manager, Young Living Essential Oils
- The FDA's Authority on Cosmetics in the United States - Kapal Dewan, Office of Cosmetics and Colors, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food & Drug Administration
- Chance or Challenge? Decoding the Latest Chinese Cosmetic Regulation: Filing Policy and CSAR - Jingjing Ru, Regulatory Specialist of Cosmetic Division, REACH24H Consulting Group
Past Presentations from the Cosmetics Compliance Summit Spring 2019.
- “Organic” and “Natural” Ingredients: Making Your Claim and Knowing the Risks - Caroline W. Hudson, Loeb & Loeb
- Trends Aligning to Drive Claims Complexity in Cosmetics - John Cooper, Product/marketing claims product strategy, Veeva Systems
- Cosmetics Claims: A European Perspective - Jonathan Reynolds, Head of Regulatory and Technical Development, Charlotte Tilbury
Presentations from the Spring 2019 Cosmetics Compliance Summit.
- Claims Substantiation: Who Is Responsible? - Neshat Soofi, Head of Product Safety, Quality & Integrity, Brandless; Eric Lambert, Personal Care Research Chemist & Quality Manager, Brandless
- Shades of Green: The Gradient that Diversifies the Natural and Organic Sector - Kristin Adams, Founder & CEO, Afterglow Cosmetics
- Slack Fill: Best Practices for Managing Competing Considerations - Trenton H. Norris, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP