Presentations from the Cosmetics Compliance Summit Spring 2019.
- Building Up Your Regulatory Programs, Danah Mims, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Macadamia Beauty
- Lacey Act Compliance - Julie Hunter, VP of Corporate Compliance; Jessica Harris, International Trade and Compliance Manager, Young Living Essential Oils
- The FDA's Authority on Cosmetics in the United States - Kapal Dewan, Office of Cosmetics and Colors, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food & Drug Administration
- Chance or Challenge? Decoding the Latest Chinese Cosmetic Regulation: Filing Policy and CSAR - Jingjing Ru, Regulatory Specialist of Cosmetic Division, REACH24H Consulting Group
Past Presentations from the Cosmetics Compliance Summit Spring 2019.
- “Organic” and “Natural” Ingredients: Making Your Claim and Knowing the Risks - Caroline W. Hudson, Loeb & Loeb
- Trends Aligning to Drive Claims Complexity in Cosmetics - John Cooper, Product/marketing claims product strategy, Veeva Systems
- Cosmetics Claims: A European Perspective - Jonathan Reynolds, Head of Regulatory and Technical Development, Charlotte Tilbury
Presentations from the Spring 2019 Cosmetics Compliance Summit.
- Claims Substantiation: Who Is Responsible? - Neshat Soofi, Head of Product Safety, Quality & Integrity, Brandless; Eric Lambert, Personal Care Research Chemist & Quality Manager, Brandless
- Shades of Green: The Gradient that Diversifies the Natural and Organic Sector - Kristin Adams, Founder & CEO, Afterglow Cosmetics
- Slack Fill: Best Practices for Managing Competing Considerations - Trenton H. Norris, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP