AN EXCLUSIVE GATHERING OF INTERNATIONAL AND REGIONAL CULTURAL-HERITAGE AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITIES, WORLD-CLASS MUSEUM SPECIALISTS AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGY BRANDS.
The 4th Annual Cultural Tourism and Museum Development Middle East forum taking place from 21-22 October in Dubai will address key trends and challenges in the cultural tourism sector from the nation’s tourism authorities. Cultural authorities will elaborate on their strategies including completed, ongoing and upcoming project insights. International case studies will be demonstrated by world class museum specialist and world-heritage site experts. Latest construction and design trends from the leading cultural – heritage site developers, consultants, contractors, architects will be highlighted. Preservation and conservation specialist will throw a light on the on-going restoration activities and the challenges they face. Investment opportunities will be highlighted by the key government authorities. This is a platform to connect the buyers and the solution providers for cultural tourism, museum development, enhancing visitor experience, destination marketing, innovation in construction and design.
- Exclusive insights into new cultural - heritage site projects, museum projects, roadmaps and plans to unlock key trends, strategies and opportunities.
- To reimagine your attraction through cutting-edge digital technology to create unique visitor experience.
- To develop understanding about how the creation, management, protection and enhancement of the cultural heritage is developing a flourishing market outlined by SME business along with strong technology content.
- To understand the important role of cultural heritage striving for sustainable development in its relationship with resource productivity and economic development.
- To Identify the most critical technological areas connected to the Cultural Heritage.
- To understand the value and the return on investment (ROI) gained from large digital investments in developing the cultural tourism sector.
- To discover innovative technology solutions guiding museums development, cultural-heritage sites in creating more personalized, measurable and brand oriented strategies.
- To learn about the new materials, building techniques, measurements and diagnostic instruments, 3D modeling and digital platforms for the tangible cultural development.