Project Manager, Institute for Teaching and Learning Innovation
The University of Queensland
Conference Day Two: Friday, 15 March 2019
Friday, March 15th, 2019
The turn-over of semesters and the speed at which Universities run has a substantial influence on change management processes associated with new learning environments. The ability to produce interesting and engaging learning experiences both online and offline in new learning spaces impacts heavily on the working demand of teachers.
- How new learning spaces is important in acknowledging different learning styles
- Improving student experience by implementing change management strategies
- Implementing allocation strategies to encourage adapting to new learning spaces while still having time to prepare, learn, and reflect
3:50 PM PANEL: Considerations for Learning Space Designs as a Result of New Generation Pedagogy Paradigm Shifts
There are a growing variety of learning styles and opportunities for students today; as we accommodate these styles the pedagogy methods begin to evolve as well as learning environments. In a panel discussion, leaders in the industry explore the considerations that need to be taken into account when moving towards flexible and innovative learning space designs.
- Highlighting the direction of new Generation Learning space designs as opposed to traditional designs
- Considerations including adaptability, sustainability, and limitations