The Exchange Format
To ensure the Exchange offers the most value for attendees, only senior decision-makers responsible for implementing and optimising their Digital Workplace strategies and solutions are invited. This exclusive format allows you to connect with those peers whose insights you respect most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information sharing sessions.
Please fill in the invitation application form to see if you qualify.
Your time is valuable, which is why, at the Digital Workplace Exchange you will customise your itinerary to reflect your current initiatives, priorities and future strategic objectives.
If you provide a leading product or service to this market, please take a look at the sponsorship opportunities to see if you would like to be a part of this unique meeting.
What distinguishes the Exchange from other events?
- Attendance is exclusive - Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading enterprises to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegation and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions - The intellectual content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following 9 months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives - Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, think tanks and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- One-to-one business meetings – The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. For a full list of the solution providers participating please visit our sponsors page.
- The very latest hot topics and industry trends - Discussions at the 2020 Exchange will take place surrounding key industry trends, including: BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), Data Security, Unified Communications, Mobile Device Management, Mobile First and many more.