Energy Storage for Aerospace Conference Agenda
Join the Energy Storage for Aerospace Conference from 28-30 October 2019 in Hamburg (Germany).
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
- Dr. Daniel Izquierdo, High/Low Voltage Power Electrics Expert, Airbus Defence and Space, Spain
- Dr. Kamiar J Karimi, Senior Technical Fellow, Energy Management and Power Systems, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, USA
- Luiz Valentini, Engineering Manager, Embraer, Brazil
- Dr. Linda Brussaard, Electrical Systems Expert, European Aviation Safety Agency
- Norman Pereira, Aerospace Engineer (Electrical/Electronic Systems), FAA, USA
- Pascal Thalin, SAE Aerospace Standards Europe, SAE
- Fabrizio Cuomo, Chief Technical Office, General Systems/Electrical System, Leonardo Aircraft, Italy
- Dr. Evgeni Ganev, Chief Engineer Electromechanical Power Systems, Honeywell International, USA
Learn from presentations and workshops on:
- How to improve safety for lithium-ion batteries?
- How to develop a technology roadmap for urban air mobility (UAM)?
- Will aerial taxis become the future of transportation, and how to develop them?
- What is a manufacturer’s perspective of available eAircraft technology for a consumer focused hybrid aircraft system?
- How to develop modular battery packs on the basis of different cell technologies and geometries?
- Will urban electric aircraft transportation cover eVTOL aircraft solutions for major cities?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.