Conference Day One: Tuesday, 17 September 2019
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
10:10 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: What Is The Learning Experience Of Shaping New Skillsets And Approaches To The Role Of Enterprise Architecture Within An Increasingly Digital Organisation?
Leveraging new tools and broader skillsets to thrive in the role has arrived just in time to rejuvenate EA practice. Enterprise experts on this panel will explore the differing views and expectations held across industry to reconcile the job of an architect in relation to the organisation
- How the job of an enterprise architect needs to be defined within the current landscape in line with operational and technological balance
- What it means to communicate value and how this can be better measured to outline value propositions
- The changing areas of focus to avoid business-focused rigidity and deliver customer centric outcomes
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
12:40 PM Establishing A Holistic Enterprise Framework With Measured Impact Analysis At Auckland Transport
Breaking down silos and connecting business capabilities across several departments is becoming the key to enterprise flexibility during organisational transformation. Auckland Transport has already won a major prize as an operating model master for its customer and digital transformation, and is now looking to instill a more complete enterprise architecture with a view of business, data, IT and their complex network together with the introduction of a meaningful impact analysis. Drawing on her research with students, the public and agencies around how they want to interact with the NZ government over the next 16-20 years, Regine will detail how she is bringing a digital architecture up to speed at Auckland Transport to ensure capabilities are being provisioned for requirements cross-department:
- Align services to the customer through an overarching framework that also merges capabilities and streamlines services across departments
- Introducing measurement of new initiatives to predict holistic impacts on business infrastructures and strengthen Auckland Transport’s ability to adapt to changes in customer behavior
- The technology pipeline Auckland Transport is planning to implement to strengthen customer interaction including Cloud- first strategy, data and analytics, smart kiosk’s, small ventures, LED lighting and CCTV.