VP – Risk Management & Planning
Conference Day One: Monday, 30 September 2019
Monday, September 30th, 2019
9:20 AM Trailblazer Panel: Technology disruption, risks associated and how to manage risks in the cloud?
The usage of blockchain to reduce risks, AI for risk management and accuracy improvement, RPA to change the workforce and cutting costs are some of the trends today. Digital disruption is for sure the most discussed matter in the last few years and as we know it is full of potential benefits for one`s business. However, it may create unexpected and unplanned risks. Risk professionals, who are fully aware of the advantages of these technologies and the downsides of it, will they be fully prepared to implement them successfully?
Key questions – How can new tech help risk management? Or can it? What are the risks of going digital? Or not going digital?
- Using innovative technology to your advantage – From reducing risks and preventing hacking to improving risk management and accuracy;
- Changing the workforce – How to cut costs, but keep your reputation?
- Building an agile and dynamic technology risk organisation
Risk management and administration is a critical part in the real estate industry. In case of a large incident and mismanaged risk management, this can lead to a struggle of the property to survive economically.
Key question – What are the methods used to manage risks in the real estate?
- Risks in dealing with multiple geographical markets
- Project execution risks and mitigation
- Customer relationship and market reputation risks