Risk Culture Builder, Advisor, Former Director, Trainer
Dubai Centre for Risk & Innovation, British University in Dubai, Moody’s Analytics
Conference Day One: Monday, 30 September 2019
Monday, September 30th, 2019
Everybody knows that the human factor is a global problem when it comes to cyber security as human error in the business leads to a great threat with serious consequences. How to prevent those errors?
Key question – What are you missing?
- Mitigating people`s risks – most important factor and the greatest chance of success
- Assessing the human factor in cyber security to prevent errors and incidents
Knowing the principles of effective enterprise risk management leads to adding value to the organisations. Respectively, creating a value – based ERM framework will lead to great success in your business. Hence, it is vital to fully understand the risk management role.
Key question – How do you prioritise the risk management function?
- Contemplating CRO as more than just a job title
- Turning risk into opportunity: Brexit, GDPR, trade wars – How can risk management teams take advantage of the changes?
Post-Conference Workshop On Auditing Risk Management (end-to-end): Wednesday, 02 October 2019
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019
8:00 AM WHY ATTEND
- Understand the governance requirements and the responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Learn about risk frameworks and how to verify that a framework is fit-for-purpose
- Understand the function and responsibilities of the risk management department and gain practical advice on how to audit risk management processes and procedures
- Understand the role of people risk and the influence of culture and organisational dynamics on risk management
- Understand the role of human resources department in risk management and how to audit HR policies and procedures from a risk management perspective