Day Two- 29 May 2019, Wednesday
8:00 am - 8:50 am Registration & Coffee & Tea
8:50 am - 9:00 am Chairperson’s Welcome Remarks
9:00 am - 9:30 am Case Study: Esports as a Medal Sport in the SEA 2019 Games: One-Off or New Industry Standard?
· Understanding the rationale, experience and strategy behind the inclusion of esports as a medal sport at the 2019 SEA Games in the Philippines
· Highlighting the practical implications and growth opportunities for collaboration between National sport committees and the esports industry
· Evaluating the evolving role and scope of National Olympic committees and regional sporting events
David TseGlobal Esports Director
9:30 am - 10:00 am Collaborative Case Study of Successful Partnerships to Grow Esports in the Region – The Intel Experience
10:00 am - 10:30 am Leveraging Successful Partnerships, Content and Infrastructure Development to Roll Out Successful Esports Tournaments: The Blizzard Story
10:30 am - 11:00 am Morning Tea & Networking Break
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Accelerating Esports Industry Growth through Mobile Gaming in Southeast Asia
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Lunch and Networking Break
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Hear from Professional Esports Teams on Talent Management and Community Building
· Is it difficult to attract and retain talent in Asia?
· How are esports teams working with other stakeholders to grow and nurture the esports community
· Overcoming challenges through constant education and awareness campaigns
· Can the SEA professional base continue to grow organically?