Day One- 28 May 2019, Tuesday
Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
· Highlighting the business rationale and commercial strategy for entering the esports market
· Balancing short and long-term objectives when investing into esports
· Quick tips on building a business case for esports internally
· Biggest hurdles for 2019 and beyond: How can non-endemic brands continue to overcome these challenges?
Day Two- 29 May 2019, Wednesday
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
9:00 AM Case Study: Esports as a Medal Sport in the SEA 2019 Games: One-Off or New Industry Standard?
· Understanding the rationale, experience and strategy behind the inclusion of esports as a medal sport at the 2019 SEA Games in the Philippines
· Highlighting the practical implications and growth opportunities for collaboration between National sport committees and the esports industry
· Evaluating the evolving role and scope of National Olympic committees and regional sporting events