Global Head of eSports
Director Public Relations, International Committee
Director, Media and Public Relations
Indonesia Asian Games 2018 Organizing Committee (INASGOC)
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications
Blizzard Entertainment Japan
Building Sustainable and Profitable EsportsStrategies for Japan and North Asia
Following the successful of our Esports Asia Summit in May, and given the recent regulatory changes around esports, the Esports North Asia Summit will bring together senior executives and key stakeholders on 4-5 December in Chiba, Japan.
The Esports North Asia Summit will focus on:
- Esports and the Olympics- a commercial game changer for the industry?
- Unlocking the commercial potential of esports for North Asia
- Hearing from Japan’s biggest game developers on their esports strategies and business models
- PC games vs video games in esports- contextualized for Japan
- Facilitating strong esports growth in the mature Japanese gaming market
- Non-endemic marketing in esports
- Integrating traditional sports with esports- Live perspectives from the biggest sporting franchises around the world
- Driving infrastructure growth, broadcasting revenue and tourism via esport
The first and only esports B2B-focused event in Japan, the Esports North Asia Summit will draw over 100 delegates from Japan and the rest of the world, including game publishers and developers, government agencies, league organisers, esports teams, media broadcasting companies, endemic and non endemic brands, private equity firms and venture capitalists, and stadium owners and operators together over two days to learn, network and engage in strategic business meetings and opportunities for the esports scene in Japan and North Asia.
Comprehensive analysis and understanding of the Japanese and North Asian esports market to plan your business strategy
Learn why, but more importantly HOW you can invest and position your brand effectively in the esports scene
Debate and be aware of the sustainable business models for esports in Japan
Find the right partners to ensure successful collaboration in esports
Publisher and non endemic brands education and focus
Learn how to successfully execute world class tournaments in Japan and North Asia