With the increase of building fires in the Middle East region, the issue of fire safety has framed the concerns and regulations of government officials and fire professionals.
With this in mind, we are pleased to announce the 8th Fire Safety Forum (21-22 March 2018, Dubai, UAE), which is the annual gathering platform for senior commanders and staff of Dubai Civil Defence.
The forum will provide you with insights and implications for the Middle East region on the fire safety of buildings as well as demonstrate strategies and innovative solutions to protect your building becoming an architectural nightmare.
The Fire Safety Forum provides a unique opportunity for senior members and decision makers in the below industry to network, refresh and forge new partnerships and to learn more about the latest trends and practices with Civil Defence.
- Fire Engineering & Protection
- Security & Emergency Response
- Disaster Recovery
- Fire Fighting and Rescue
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Construction and Building
- Meet and listen to Major General Rashid Thani Al Matroushi, Director General of Dubai Civil Defence
- Meet and network with senior staff of other UAE Civil Defence departments
- Obtain first-hand information on the latest developments, standards and upcoming initiatives
- A 30 min exhibition tour led by Major General Rashid Thani Al Matroushi (in the foyer of the conference)
- Discuss innovative solutions with key technology providers approved by Dubai Civil Defence
- Certificate of attendance
- Post-lunch interactive shark tank and product demo sessions
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Over 120 government representatives and industry experts to attend the conference:
Local and Regional Civil
Defence & Government
Chief Fire Officers
Fire Consultants, Fire
Engineers and Fire
Architects and Interior
Distributors and Integrators