Pre-Conference Workshops: Tuesday, 27th August 2019
Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
Facilities Management is often driven by man-power and paper back which as a result opens the doors to plenty of human error. New automated technology and smart services are becoming an innovative way to have greater control of governance, visibility, and efficiency in managing remote contractors. This workshop will explore the transformation you could make from market research to integration to possible outcomes for your organisation.
- Exploring platforms that provide real-time information communication and ease-of-use between managers and contractors
- How technology can assure prequalification requirements of contractors and regulate compliance operations and audits
- Investigating change management strategies to ensure successful transformation
Conference Day One: Wednesday, 28th August 2019
Wednesday, August 28th, 2019
2:20 PM PANEL: Exploring Whether Consolidating Contracts is the Most Effective Way to Improve Services and Cut Costs
All FM leaders have come across the question of consolidating their contracts at one point or another. This session will explore the pros and cons of each reflecting on the experience of those on the panel and what their focus will be moving forward.
- How consolidating contracts can simplify your supply-chain and establish strengthened relationships with solution providers
- Do bundled contracts affect the quality of services or provide any additional risks?