Dr Agustin Chevez
Research Fellow and Senior Researcher at Hassell Studios
Swinburn University of Technology
Conference Day Two: Thursday, 11th July 2019
9:40 AM A Walk Into The Workplace Of The Future: A New Perspective On Collaborative Working vs Working In Isolation
As a thought leader in this space, Agustin undertook a research project which led him to question the increasingly favoured collaborative working techniques prevalent in the workspace design field. His work with Hassell Studio has seen his theories implemented in real time and here Mark and Agustin share their views on the future of work and workspace design from the work they have undergone together.
- What can a 42 day, 905km, foot-journey from Melbourne to Sydney reveal about the future of work and the workplace?
- Collaboration vs isolation
- Artificial Intelligence and the future of work
- Rationality, emotions and absurdity in the workplace
- Towards an integrated work environment