Conference Day One: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
11:00 AM How Lendlease Are Creating Workplaces Which Cater To Living And Working In An Age Of Longevity
Lendlease have recognized that longer life spans, resultant of modern day improvements in health care and lifestyle, will mean individuals will need to work for longer in order to sustain themselves. Here Duncan discusses why this calls for a change in approach to health and wellbeing in the workplace and how Lendlease are designing offices which provide for the modern day employee and will support their wellbeing throughout the duration of their career.
- What has changed in our lifetime to require we view work life in a new light?
- How should we understand employee health and well being?
- Employee health and wellbeing as a priority for the employer – why?
- What does this prioritization involve across the business?
- How can a enterprise put this into practice – use case examples
Site Tours & Workshops: Tuesday, 9th July 2019
Tuesday, July 9th, 2019
11:30 AM LEND LEASE, BARANGAROO DEVELOPMENT
Barangaroo is a mixed use precinct located on the western side of Sydney CBD and is one of Sydney’s most significant urban renewal projects undertaken in recent times. International property and infrastructure company Lendlease was the developer of the 280,000m2 Barangaroo South development which is now home to more than 23,000 workers, 90 retails shops and 1,500 residents. It is an internationally recognised leader in sustainability, health and wellbeing. Lendlease’s innovative global Head Quarters showcases the next evolution of agile workplace design and will host the tour. The precinct is also home to the one of the largest timber commercial buildings globally as well as many other innovations including climate positive and carbon neutral.
- Understand the key elements that collectively make up this internationally recognised precinct.
- Learn about Lendlease’s innovative approach to sustainability, health and wellbeing
- Tour Lendlease Lease’s global Head Quarters and the Barangaroo precinct
(45 minute talk / Q&A, 20 minute fitout tour and 20 minute tour of Barangaroo.)