Conference Day One: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
When transitioning to a digital workplace a company must first assess what exactly they want the result to look like. For Telstra this meant aligning workplace design to flexible working strategies. Here Greg discusses workplace design strategies, as well as the need for effective communication with workforce and the digital capabilities which can facilitate flexibility for thousands of employees.
- The overall narrative : weaving innovation and digital capabilities into the physical space design
- Successful communication between digital, tech and facilities teams
- The benefits of mobile device management
- Why 46% of calls within Telstra are now video and how this has increased collaboration
- Looking to the future: what is next in innovation?