Conference Day Two: Thursday, 11th July 2019
4:00 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: How To Ensure Sustainability Is Successfully Implemented In Workspace Design
Substantially reducing the enterprise carbon footprint is increasingly becoming a priority for businesses across the globe. Expectations of both customers and workers are growing significantly. As such, businesses must adapt their physical workplace to accommodate for these demands, which in turn involves a change of workplace culture.
- The need to address sustainability in the modern workplace
- Will there be losses?
- Methods for reducing waste and transforming into an eco-friendly enterprise
- How to be economical about sustainable solutions
- Our vision of simplicity for the modern workplace – what does this look like and how we will be achieving it?
- Enabling flexible working across the organisation, including piloting activity based working (ABW) with one quarter of our people.
- Re-designing the space: our vision of intuitive meeting rooms through simplistic design.
- Improving our people’s digital capabilities through change and adoption programs that move us forward into a modern workplace.
- The challenge of aligning technology to enable positive employee experience in the new environment.